Get to know more
Terms & Conditions
The website www.ionwe.com and all its content is powered by EWDC. In the following text the terms ‘You’, ‘Client’, ‘User’, ‘Customer’, ‘Visitor’ denotes the person who access this website in any way or uses the products/services offered by ionwe at any level.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to and govern the usage of the entire website www.ecommercewebsitedevelopmentchennai.in and all of its content, and services offered throughout the website including but not limited to the client area. This section is written by the website authorities to offer maximum clarity and understanding between the website’s user and the firm. However, we do not assure that this section could provide all the answers and solutions for the questions in regards to the Terms and Conditions. In any case you do not find the answer for a question, feel free to email us and we are ready to help you with necessary answers.
- By accepting to access any part of this website (www.ionwe.com) you are assumed to agree and bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement! In any case you do not agree to this terms and conditions, then you shall not access this website or use any of its services.
Post Sales Support
- On any occasion if clients update or meddle with the coding, we will not take any responsibility to give technical support in any way when trouble shoots up.
- There is no guarantee that all the products or support services will be available for free of cost.
- The product is sold in ‘readymade’ basis with functions and features as specified in the website and any claim stating the missing of features or not ‘as expected’ as like how it was found in competitors website will not be taken into consideration, and ionwe will never be liable for such claims in any way.
- All the customization services will be charged separately and in no way the customer can posses the right to claim for free customization citing to the payment done at the initial stage of purchase or previously agreed payment.
- From the day of installation the client shall receive 3 months of free post sales support. And after that he/she will be charged for additional support necessities.
- The supports hours are between 11 AM to 7 PM IST (Monday to Friday)
Responsibility of Website Visitors:
By operating the website www.ionwe.com, ionwe does not represent or imply that it endorses the content or any material in the website to be accurate and useful. In spite of ethical measures, the website may contain content that is inappropriate with typographical errors, objectionable statement and other mistakes and ionwe disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting for the use of the website by visitors.
Ionwe reserves the right to change or modify the data of this website or update agreement policies without prior notice and your continued use of the website/service constitutes the acceptance of those changes. ionwe may add new services/products/features through the website and those shall be subjected to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
Ionwe may terminate your access to the website any time with or without any cause, without prior notice when found it is inappropriate.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The website www.ionwe.com is provided “as is” and ionwe and its licensors or suppliers hereby disclaim that all the warranties of any kind, including, without limitations and non-infringement. Neither ionwe or its partners or licensors makes any warranty that website will be error free and access will be continuous and uninterrupted.
ionwe End User License Agreement:
Hereafter “Product”, “Service”, “Software” refers to the items that you purchase from ionwe. “License” refers to the document and “Licensee” refers to the person that received the License after purchasing the product by paying the required fee.
The products available on this website are neither a freeware nor shareware and it is a commercially licensed product. It must be directly purchased from the licensor (Us) for the use by any individual or company (You) and is subject to the following norms.
Refusal of Business Relation:
Ionwe reserves the right to terminate support or stop business relation in instances of abuse, harassment, defamation, or software piracy. This includes but not limited to “cracked”, “nulled” or unlicensed version of ionwe’s products.
If any of ionwe’s products is found to be illegally obtained, or distributed to any other parties without permission, or the buyer of the product found to be breaching any of the terms stated over here, the licensor has the rights to prosecute the person to the fullest extent of law.
The licensor, the management and the people associated with ionwe cannot be liable for any damage caused due to the product offered. As the user of the product/licensee you agree to the terms and accept the liabilities of any damages, risks or losses incurred by the use of the product/software provided by ionwe.
The products or services or software and all associated materials are provided solely on “as-in” basis with no warranty or fitness implied. The licensor shall not be responsible and shall not pay any fee of incidental, consequential or indirect damages, based on lost revenue regardless of whether the licensor advised the possibility of damages in advance. The licensor reserves all the rights that are not expressed in this license.